GENERAL SHEET METAL WORK
Shelley Engineering has huge experience in all aspects of sheet metal production for use in both commercial and domestic situations.
Our team of dedicated staff are committed to helping develop your ideas to full completion and we like to work closely with our customers to ensure that your project is made to the highest quality.
We offer a wide range of services including
- Manufacturing sheet metal
- CAD facilities
- Laser cutting and profiling
- CNC bending and punching
- Machine shop – turning and milling
- Full installation services
We have experience in the manufacture of
- Hand crafted and bespoke metal products – ornamental, home, garden and commercial
- Aluminium flashings
- Aluminium window sills
- Aluminium planters
- Stainless steel worktops
- Stainless steel splashbacks
- Stainless steel skirtings
- Stainless steel cladding and covers
- Light fittings
- Metal enclosures
- Fine limit internal components
- Control panels
- Stainless steel or mild steel cabinets
- Gun cabinets
- Stainless steel or mild steel enclosures, guards, chassis, bracketry, shelving, panelling, tables, posts, display units, ramps and boxes
- Exhibition stands
- Point of sale displays
- Popcorn warmers
- Ice Bins
We can provide a wide range of finishes, from polishing to anodising or powder coating in a wide range of colours.
Whatever your sheet metalwork requirements are whether it be for shopfronts, bespoke commercial interiors, exhibition, or staging projects. Shelley Engineering works across London and the South East and would be happy to help. Speak to the experts in metalwork at Shelley Engineering on 020 8685 0302.